Law Enforcement Training
Lighthorse Tactical, LLC provides Law Enforcement training at all skill levels. The tactical response of law enforcement resources to dangerous situations requires highly trained and motivated Officers.
The Lighthorse Tactical Instructors are experienced Law Enforcement Officers with decades of service and operational hours. The majority of our instructors are current law enforcement Officers continuing to train and conduct operations on a daily basis. This leads to an instructor cadre that is up to date and enthusiastic in their tactics, techniques and procedures.
It is important to focus training on building skill sets and get as many “good repetitions” in as possible. Our training blocks are designed to get as much out of the training day as possible without sacrificing performance or safety.The end product is an Officer who is trained in current methods and tactics. This end product will provide the citizens of that Officer’s community an added level of safety and security.
Our Citizen training blocks are designed with the citizen in mind. We instruct these courses based on the needs and skill sets of the average American gun owner. Tactics taught in these blocks cover what the informed and prepared Citizen needs to protect himself and his family from today’s criminal threats.
Our Instructor Cadre is a seasoned group of public servants. We are also husbands, fathers, sons and uncles. We understand the difference between preparing a Tactical Officer and preparing a housewife. Our instruction styles are flexible and allow for various approaches and techniques to getting the desired result.
This Instructor Cadre can instruct, coach and motivate students to a high skill level and a desire to learn more. Instructor biographies are available on request.
Lighthorse Tactical, LLC is based in Alabama.
Lighthorse Tactical is able to present training in the following subject areas-
- Response to Active Shooter: Contact Team Tactics
- Response to Active Shooter: Train the Trainer
- Response to Active Shooter: Critical Incident Management
- Patrol Officer’s Response to High Risk Incidents
- Patrol Officer’s Counter Assault Tactics (CAT)
- Basic SWAT Tactics
- Tactical Firearms- Handgun, Shotgun, Carbine
- Vehicle Takedown Tactics
- High Risk Warrant Service
- Tactical Operations Planning
- Patrol Rifle Course
- Basic, Intermediate & Tactical Handgun
- Basic, Intermediate & Tactical Shotgun
- Basic, Intermediate & Tactical Carbine
- Basic, Intermediate & Tactical Submachine Gun
- Plain Clothes/Off Duty/CCW Handgun
- Legal Updates for LE and Citizens
- Street Level First Aid for Law Enforcement
- Street Level First Aid for Citizens
- Defend & Evacuate Victim Recovery
- Low Light Firearms
- Church Security Training